Get Your Sunday Night Journal
Sunday Night Planning will increase the speed and ease at which you achieve your goals. You will write down your three goals.
I like to set them quarterly and some goals carry forward to the next quarter. Then each week, you will assign tasks to each goal.
You can put tasks that do not fit within one of the three goals into the Miscellaneous section. You will assess these miscellaneous tasks to see how they are contributing to your success and whether you should choose to not do them.
A Goal without a Plan is Just a Wish!
Sunday Night Planning Process
- At the Start of Each Quarter Determine Your 3 Goals
- At the End of Each Quarter Review Your Success
- Write Down Tasks for Each Goal
- Write Down Miscellaneous Tasks
- Assess Miscellaneous Tasks
- Make a Conscious Choice About These Tasks
- The Following Sunday Reflect on How You Went Working Towards Your Goals
Questions to Ask Yourself When Reviewing
- Did you achieve your goal?
- What did you do well?
- Is there anything you would you do differently?
- What did you learn about yourself?
I have created a lovely Sunday Night Planning Journal/Worksheet for you to use to help you with your Sunday Night Planning so that you can achieve your goals more quickly and with greater ease.